History of IAMP
Sunriver Owners Association Mission Statement
"Maintaining Sunriver as a premier residential
and resort community, protecting and enhancing its quality of life,
natural environment and property values."
The Infrastructure & Amenities Master Plan (IAMP) is a living document that culminated from years of owner surveys, data gathering, trends and input by consultants to look at the present – as well as the future – related to amenities and/or infrastructure needs within the Sunriver community.
Implemented or Work in Progress Projects as a Result of the Original IAMP Plan:
- SROA boat ramp (completed 2015)
- Reconstruction of all 34 miles of Sunriver's paved pathways (completed 2016)
- Conversion of two tennis courts to six pickleball courts (completed 2017)
- Replacement of 13 aging pathway tunnels (one completed in 2018 and ongoing). Also, one new tunnel was added as part of the Abbot/Beaver Circle project (completed 2019)
- Tennis court replacements (ongoing)
- Mary McCallum Park paved parking & other minor improvements (2019)
- Recycling Center replacement (on hold at this time)
- Renovation of North Pool (underway)
- Installation of fiber infrastructure (underway)
What We Are Working on Now
For the past year the IAMP task force has met to discuss the previous Infrastructure & Amenities Master Plan and to update that plan to reflect current and future trends affecting Sunriver.
An owner survey was done in January 2020 to gauge interests of owner about amenities and infrastructure. A report of those results will posted here as soon as it is available.