Due to COVID-19 Member Services operations have changed!
Please visit, www.sunriversharc.com/covid for details on how to reach/meet with Member services.
The Recreation Plus Program (RPP) is available to Sunriver property owners who either manage their own vacation rental home/condo or contract that responsibility with a property management company. This program offers Recreation Plus Cards for renters to access SROA recreation amenities.
Recreation Plus Card provides access to:
- SHARC: Indoor and Outdoor Aquatics only (RPP cards DO NOT provide access to the North Pool or member-only areas at SHARC such as the Sparks Fitness Center and Hosmer Living Room.)
- Disc Golf and Winter Tubing Hill at SHARC
- SROA Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- SROA Boat Launch
How it Works
The number of cards provided to a property owner is based on the occupancy limit of the house on file with the Deschutes County Assessor’s office. SROA adheres to Deschutes County’s occupancy ordinance: 2 people/bedroom + 2 additional people.
2020 Annual Recreation Plus Fees
|NUMBER OF ROOMS||FEE||NUMBER OF CARDS|
|One bedroom home||$1126||4 cards|
|Two bedroom home||$1690||6 cards|
|Three bedroom home||$2252||8 cards|
|Four bedroom home||$2815||10 cards|
|Five bedroom home||$3380||12 cards|
|Six bedroom home||$3941||14 cards|
|Seven bedroom home||$4505||16 cards|
|Eight bedroom home||$5068||18 cards|
- To be eligible, owners of vacation rental properties must provide a Deschutes County Transient Room Tax number with their agreement.
- Owners must participate in this program on an annual basis.
- Renewals begin in December and the cards are valid through January 31 of the following year (no proration).
- Recreation Plus participants can receive a discount for full payment in advance or may choose a three-part payment plan.