March 20, 2020
SROA Board Applications must be submitted to the Nominating Committee at the SROA office.
April 10, 2020 4pm
SROA Board candidacy by petition must file a petition and other required forms with the Election Committee chair at the SROA office.
April 18, 2020
The slate of SROA Board candidates are announced at the SROA Board of Directors meeting.
Participation by Sunriver property owners is essential to the governance of Sunriver. Owners can contribute by running for election to the SROA Board of Directors, serving on one of the standing committees, or working on a special project. Participation by both resident and non-resident owners is encouraged, and very much appreciated.
Join a Committee, Task Force or Work Group
- Complete the online Volunteer Service Form
- The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you
If you'd like more information before signing up, contact a committee directly or visit the SROA Admin office for details.
Apply for SROA Board of Directors
All Sunriver property owners, both resident and non-resident, are eligible to serve. Terms are three years.
- First and foremost download and complete the Board Application Candidacy Form and return it to the SROA office for processing by the Nominating Committee no later March 20.
- After completing the application, you can proceed in one of the two following ways:
- It is recommended to contact the Nominating Committee chair to indicate your interest and learn more about the steps required to become a candidate as well as the duties of a board member.
- For those who want to bypass the Nominating Committee process, you can do a "Petition for Candidacy." The applicant must get 100 of their Sunriver friends or neighbors (only one signature per property allowed) to sign their Petition for Candidacy (Exhibit B of Board Application Candidacy Form) and return to the SROA office no later than 4pm April 10.
Apply for Sunriver Service District (SSD) Managing Board
The Nominating Committee also accepts candidacy applications for positions on the Sunriver Service District Managing Board. Terms are three years.
- Download and complete the SSD Board Application and return to the SROA Admin office for processing by the Nominating Committee