Sunriver Owners Association Mission Statement
"Maintaining Sunriver as a premier residential
and resort community, protecting and enhancing its quality of life,
natural environment and property values."
The Infrastructure & Amenities Master Plan (IAMP) is a living document that culminated from years of owner surveys, data gathering, trends and input by consultants to look at the present – as well as the future – related to amenities and/or infrastructure needs within the Sunriver community.
Implemented or Work in Progress Projects as a Result of the Original IAMP Plan:
- SROA boat ramp (completed 2015)
- Reconstruction of all 34 miles of Sunriver's paved pathways (completed 2016)
- Conversion of two tennis courts to six pickleball courts (completed 2017)
- Replacement of 13 aging pathway tunnels (one completed in 2018 and ongoing). Also, one new tunnel was added as part of the Abbot/Beaver Circle project (completed 2019)
- Tennis court replacements (ongoing)
- Mary McCallum Park paved parking & other minor improvements (2019)
- Recycling Center replacement (on hold at this time)
- Renovation of North Pool (underway)
- Conduct research for telecommunications improvements (underway)
IAMP Task Force Report
Following almost two-years work, SROA’s Infrastructure & Amenities Master Plan (IAMP) Task Force presented its final report to the Sunriver Owners Association Board of Directors at the board’s June meeting.
The 12-member task force – comprised of both owners and SROA staff – was established in August 2018 and was instructed to review the 2012 IAMP Master Plan, conduct a new survey of owners, review past comprehensive surveys, research trends and then prioritize all results and submit recommendations to the board of potential future infrastructure and amenity projects and/or improvements. Some projects have already been completed or are in progress (such as the North Pool).
After compiling all data to date, the task force report outlined the top amenity and infrastructure improvements.
The three highest scoring infrastructure concepts are:
- Improve Recycling Center facility
- Improve SROA Public Works facility
- Improve telecommunications infrastructure
The three highest scoring amenities features are:
- Update the Pathway Master Plan
- Evaluate Fort Rock Park
- Evaluate Mary McCallum Park