Public Works crew works to maintain Sunriver as a premier community year-round.
Public Works Responsibilities
- Maintenance and snowplowing of 66 miles of roads and 34 miles of pathways.
- Maintenance of SROA-owned facilities including:
- SHARC, North Pool, boat launch
- Tennis & pickleball courts
- Fort Rock, Paulina & Mary McCallum parks
- Street signs
- Buildings & infrastructure
- Ladder fuels reduction, tree removal on commons
- Ladder fuels pickup
- Contract work on Sunriver Fire and Police department vehicles
- Pathway trash can pickups