Current Sunriver Scene
March 24: Message from SROA's General Manager
SROA encourages everyone to follow Gov. Brown's Executive Order; steps SROA has taken
03/25/2020 11:32 AM
March 23: Oregon Receives Additional Shutdown Orders
Gov. Brown ordered Oregonians to "Stay Home"; enforces further closures
03/23/2020 7:30 PM
SROA Offices Closed
Until further notice, all SROA administrative offices are closed.
03/17/2020 3:40 PM
Advertising or Classified Submissions
- Ad reservation, submission, cancellation and payment is due by the 12th of the month prior to publication (eg: January 12 for February issue).
- We accept check, credit card or cash.
- Failure to pay on time may result in your ad being pulled without notice.
- Classified Ads can be submitted online
- Download/Print Scene Rates & Specs
Advertising Questions and Submission Contact
Please submit ads and questions to Vickie Killion.
Story, Photo or Letter Submissions
Submission deadline is the 12th of the month prior to publication.
We accept Word documents (.doc or .docx).
Stories & Photos
- Stories and photos should be relevant to Sunriver owners. Stories should be no more than 700 words long.
- Be sure to include the who, what, where, when and why for submitting an article or photo.
- Digital photos (jpg, jpeg, tif, eps formats only) need to be a minimum of 180 dpi and in good focus and exposure. Leave the editing to us!
Letters to the Editor
- A Letter to the Editor must be written by an owner in good standing, pertain to Sunriver, and be no more than 200 words.
- Longer opinions of no more than 400 words may be published as "A Chorus of One."
- Include a phone number, email and Sunriver property/address which we may use to verify authorship or to clarify any questions.
- Editing, including decision the to accept or reject a letter for publication, is the responsibility of the editor who edits to newspaper publishing industry standards and practices.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
- Letters run as space allows. All letters are subject to editing for brevity, grammar, clarity, civility and legal concerns.
- Letters of a personal nature or attacks on individuals will not be published.
- Letters must be signed and include your contact information. The Scene will not print anonymous letters.
- Opinions expressed are those of the writer and do not necessarily represent the Scene, the Sunriver Owners Association or its constituents.
- Letters perceived as advertising for a company, product or candidate will not be published.
Story, Photos & Letters Questions and Submission Contact
Please submit stories, photos, letters and questions to Susan Berger.