Safely Sharing Sunriver's Pathways
Please maintain social distancing whether walking, riding or running on the pathways
With warmer weather we are all looking to get outdoors, but in today’s COVID climate we all need to remain cautious and practice social distancing – even when using Sunriver’s pathways. It is recommended everyone follow local, state and national orders and guidelines in the use of open spaces and recognize that use can vary from community to community.
- Ride/walk on right side of pathway. Please give audible warning to others as you pass from behind.
- Those riding abreast should switch to single-file to allow space for other walkers/runners/cyclists and maintain social distancing.
- When approached by others, those walking or running abreast should switch to single-file and allow other pathway users to safely pass while maintaining 6-foot distancing.
Common pathway rules
- Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades/rollerskates prohibited
- Helmets required for all riders/passengers under age 16
- Electric bikes prohibited. Pedal assist bikes are OK
- Electric scooters prohibited
- Walk bikes through tunnels with gates